Thursday, February 14, 2013

SKITTLES!!:)


http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/skittles%20wild%20berry
SKITTLES, they are amazing mouthwatering, colorful little pieces of candy. Skittles taste like the rainbow. skittles are my favorite candy. There are many different kinds of skittles sour, wild berry, tropical, riddles and chocolate. Skittles make me happy. They make me want to jump in the air and scream. My favorite kind of skittles would have to be wild berry, but sour skittles are good to, there my second favorite. Skittles shake up your day. If your down and need something to cheer you up then go buy you a bag of skittles. Skittles are sugary,shiney,shocking little candies that you can not get enough of. Sometimes I just want to fill up a pool full of skittles and just jump right in. I love skittles they are my favorite candy. Skittles brighten up anyones day. You can never be upset when you have a package of skittles with you. When you don't know what to get someone and its a speacial day, get em' a package of skittles. You can never be disappointed in a package of skittles.
http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/10/candy-a-day-sour-skittles.html
Skittles make a party in your mouth. They make your taste buds jump for joy. If I had a choice I would just eat skittles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Skittles remind me of the rainbow because there so colorful. Skittles are chewy, but they have a hard shell on the outside, but its easy to bite into a skittle. Skittles are a happy treat. Skittles will make you smile and bring up your spirit. Skittles are not healthy for you, but they are really good. "see the rainbow, taste the rainbow" That is what you hear when you see a commercial on the T.V. about skittles. They have all the colors of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment